Thanks so much for submitting your band for consideration at Twain’s Billiards and Tap.
Before you fill out the form below, please look at our FAQ.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Though we love all kinds of music, here are a couple of guidelines to think about:
- Our space is not a traditional listening room. It is a huge space with several things going on in it – including music. We have pool, a full bar, sports teams on the tv and people dining. So the attention isn’t always going to be on your band.
- We aren’t equipped to handle bands labeled as screamo, metal, thrash, loud, experimental noise (you get it?). We just aren’t. But also because of the nature of Twain’s we don’t have open mic nights or stand-up shows. It just doesn’t work in our space.
- I will get back to bands on an as needed basis. Though I enjoy a persistent person, I also don’t like being badgered on email, phone or on any social networking sites that you may friend me up on. I book for the needs of the venue and if your band isn’t a good fit for us, I unfortunately can’t book you in the space. No knocks at all on your music!
- All of our shows are free to the public. We don’t charge a cover. But in that – we EXPECT bands to do personal promotion of their date at Twain’s. If you can not or do not do that sort of thing . . . Twain’s may not be the place for you to play. We don’t have your fan base locked in our email accounts but we do a great job of promo’ing to outside press resources. So get your friends out to see you play for FREE.
- All bands are expected to be able to play up to two hours of MOSTLY original work. We do not cater to full-on cover bands. Sorry.
- We do offer a guarantee. We do offer a beefy hospitality guarantee. You scratch our back and we will scratch yours!
- If you haven’t heard from me in four weeks, I may be booked at the moment and not looking for new talent at the time.